Did You Know That Regenerative Aesthetic Medicine Can Help Slow Down The Aging Process?
Aging is inevitable; however, regenerative aesthetic medicine is here to delay the process. Factors like sun exposure, stress, and hormonal changes have a major impact on our skin. It can cause our body to lose collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. These components are essential to maintaining smooth and supple skin.
Of course, many people dread it. The physical signs of aging can affect a person’s self-esteem. It can also have an impact on personal relationships and social dynamics. While you can’t stop aging, you can embrace it with grace and confidence.
This is where regenerative aesthetics can make a difference. It is a field in regenerative medicine that harnesses the body’s natural healing ability. In effect, we can minimize the signs of aging and maintain that coveted youthful glow.
Regenerative Medicine Is A Viable Alternative To Surgery
Regenerative aesthetic medicine is also a way to achieve similar results without having to go under the knife.
In some cases, surgical treatment may be a good option. But if you have health or age limitations that make you an unfit candidate for surgery, regenerative therapy can be more effective for you. This can also apply to athletes or to people with pre-existing conditions.
- You avoid longer downtime. Depending on the therapy, you can walk out of our clinic on the same day with little to no discomfort.
- While there may be a certain level of discomfort, it is not comparable to the intensity of a surgical procedure.
- The risk of post-therapy complications is significantly lower than in surgery.
What Regenerative Aesthetics Therapies Are Available?
- Stem cell therapy. Stem cells are potent healing tools. When we are injured, they send powerful signals called exosomes and growth factors. In turn, they activate the cells’ healing system. The loss of stem cells also accelerates aging and can make us look worn out. Regenerative aesthetics allows us to stop or even reverse this process by rebuilding new collagen.
- PRP therapy. PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is composed of key growth factors found in platelets. These growth factors are small proteins that stimulate the stem cells and alert the immune system. It is often used to manage soft tissue injuries. PRP therapy contains five to 10 times more growth factors than whole blood because it is a concentrated solution.
- Sculptra – Collagen Stimulator. This injectable is classified as a long-lasting filler. It can be applied to the temple, cheeks, and jawline. It is placed underneath the skin to the deep fat pads and ligaments in the face. These are the parts that sag as we age. In the next four to six weeks, the PLLA (Poly-L-Lactic-Acid) stimulates fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are cells that make collagen. This results in facial re-volumization.
We Also Offer Dysport® Treatments And Dermal Fillers As Part Of Our Regenerative Aesthetic Medicine Lineup.
Dysport® is an FDA-approved protein aka neurotoxin. It smooths fine lines and helps prevent permanent wrinkles. Results can last three to four months.
Dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid. It is a naturally occurring long-chain sugar molecule. This type of filler is ideal for managing wrinkles and deep fold lines.
It can last six months to a year, depending on the person’s metabolism and lifestyle. For lasting results, dermal fillers should be part of a holistic skincare and functional medicine program.
Are you a fit candidate for regenerative aesthetics therapy? Schedule a consultation now and let’s find out.