Our Plasma Pen before and after results are simply amazing!
Are you interested in trying Plasma Pen skin tightening therapy? There’s a good reason to try this effective therapy, the results! Take a look at the plasma pen before and after image, just awesome!
Is this possible for you too? Definitely!
Before booking an appointment, here are some things you need to know about Plasma Pen treatment.
- The process is called fibro blasting. Fibroblast is a type of cell in our body. It can function as “accessory cells” in immune and inflammatory responses. They can produce or respond to cytokines. These mediators allow fibroblasts and leukocytes to work together during complex processes like wound healing. It is also responsible for collagen production. Collagen is a protein abundant in the body. It “holds the body together.” Collagen stimulation is highly sought out as an anti-aging therapy. In orthopedics, it helps produce structural stability.
The Plasma Pen creates a thermal effect on the skin’s surface. This initiates a healing reaction that activates fibroblasts. In many cases, a light brown spot will appear on the skin. This will normally heal and flake off in a week. This fibro blasting process creates new collagen. After three months, it leaves the treated area thicker and tighter. The results can last for over three years.
The Plasma Pen Is A Great Alternative To Surgery
- It is a less invasive alternative to surgery. Eyelid surgery or eye lift is called blepharoplasty. It is a surgical procedure wherein a portion of the upper or lower eyelid is removed. The intent is to reduce bagginess in the lower eyelids and remove excess skin from the upper section. The remainder is then stitched back together. Aside from cosmetic purposes, it can also help improve eyesight for older people. Sagging eyelids can sometimes get in the way of vision. Plasma Pen skin tightening therapy is a non-surgical procedure that can achieve the same outcomes.
It requires no injections. There’s no need for cutting and therefore, no need for general anesthesia. Patients do not have to worry about stitches, scars, bleeding or bruising. It is also not nearly as expensive as surgery would cost.
- It can treat several areas of the body. Plasma Pen can be used to manage fine lines and wrinkles from head to toe. It is commonly used on eyelids, forehead lines, mouth or smile lines, ears, and jawline as well as neck and décolleté. It can also be used on crow’s feet, saggy arm skins and elbows, knees and thighs, back of hands and even abdomen and stretch marks.
- There is some downtime to be considered. Plasma Pen treatment is not something you do on a whim. You should expect a downtime of about five to seven days. Each case is unique so once you go in for a consultation, you’ll get a better idea of what to expect.
This Skin Tightening Device Is Very Safe For The Skin
- The real Plasma Pen is safe. There are many knockoffs in the market that can cause dangerous side effects. It is important to be discerning and understand the difference. Plasma is created when electrical energy is converted into electrostatic energy. Other devices masquerading as plasma are cauterizing tools. They stop bleeding or remove moles and skin tags. They are not plasma and should not be used for fibro blasting.
We use the Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International. It is an exclusive system that addresses the science of aging and skin tightening. It combines proper aftercare to ensure a successful outcome.
Our regenerative aesthetics physician Dr. Steven Sorr is a uniquely qualified and highly trained provider of Plasma Pen and other regenerative therapies. He has a naturopathic and functional medicine background. This helps ensure the regenerative process is smooth and that effectiveness is maximized by focusing on core cellular healing.
About the Author:
Dr. Steven Sorr is the founder and chief medical officer at Source of Health in Scottsdale, AZ and has been in clinical practice using regenerative medicine since 2013. He received his doctorate in naturopathic medicine from SCNM and is a licensed healthcare provider in Arizona.
Dr. Sorr brings a huge passion for life and a diverse educational background of food, yoga, and medicine to the Source of Health. His goal is to revolutionize the standard of care mindset by making significant strides in evidence-based therapies that are drug and surgery-free to restore high-level health for all.