DR. STEVEN SORR
FUNCTIONAL & REGENERATIVE MEDICINE DOCTOR
Dr. Steven Sorr is a highly recognized Naturopathic physician in the medical field. He has been featured in local media and spoken in high-profile venues, sharing his passion and expertise for living a healthy life without surgery or drugs.
“When you look back on your life, is it something that you’re going to regret or be proud of? It takes a lot of trial and error with health, but there’s always room to develop and learn new habits. I know that health is waiting on you to find the warrior within, and that when you do, you will start to climb on the walls because you’ll want your health back. I’m here to listen so that together we can figure out how to get you back on track.” - Dr. Sorr
NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR SCOTTSDALE
Healing his own back injury at 18 years old set him on the path of treating the root cause. Dr. Sorr has a passion for this versus masking the pain and discomfort with drugs.
He began a yoga practice in 2000 and has been teaching since 2007, focusing on alignment, joint health, and posture. He holds faculty positions at ASU and yoga studios teaching nutrition, anatomy, and physiology.
Dr. Sorr is a licensed naturopathic medical doctor with years of advanced training in Functional Medicine, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement, and Regenerative Medicine.
He received his doctorate from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Sorr received his BS in Biological Sciences and Associates in Business from Arizona State University. Prior to his medical career, he received his Associates in Culinary Arts & Science from the award-winning Le Cordon Bleu in Scottsdale.
Dr. Sorr brings a huge passion for life and a diverse educational background of food, yoga, and medicine to Source of Health. His goal is to revolutionize the mindset of the standard of care and make a significant impact in the healthcare system.
Recognized As A Leader In Regenerative Medicine
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Phoenix Magazine Top Doc List 2020
- Nominated for Best of Alternative Medicine 2018, 2019 and 2020 (AZ Foothills)
- BNI – Scottsdale Profit Builders Chapter President (2020)
- Medical Director at Bodify (#1 in Coolsculpting in all of AZ and Southwest, #4 in the country)
- Arizona State University – Alumni & Pre-Health Internship Preceptor
- Doctor featured on Real Self
- Yoga instructor at the Village Healthclub @ DC Ranch
- MEDIA AND NEWS FEATURES
- N2 Publishing – 3 years of monthly articles and mentions (McDowell Mountain, Pinnacle Peak, Windgate Ranch)
- Amazon published author
- Green Living Magazine
- Natural Awakenings Magazine
- Scottsdale Health Magazine
- Sanctuary on Camelback Feature
- Sonoran Living Segment
- Airpark News
- 1100AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio
- Life360 Event (TED style talk)
- Go Solo Entrepreneur Interview