“Do you take my insurance? Does my insurance cover PRP?”
- Every insurance company and plan is different in what they cover. We are not in-network, so you do need to have out-of-network benefits. We do not process insurance in office, but we will give you a SuperBill as your receipt. This has the diagnosis and CPT codes that insurance companies need to reimburse you. You will pay at the time of treatment and can submit the SuperBill to your insurance for possible reimbursement. We can also give you the CPT codes prior to if you wish to check with your insurance company to see what they may reimburse. I do have many patients who get some if not all of their money back for office visits.
“I have XYZ - does Prolotherapy/PRP/Stem Cells fix that?”
- Without meeting you and discussing your history, Dr. Sorr cannot say for sure. This is why we offer our complimentary discovery session. This 15 minute consult allows you to speak with the doctor and give him more background on your injury. This time also allows you to ask questions and decide if you want to work with him as well. We set ourselves apart from other medical practices in that we want to make sure you will get the best results possible from treatment. This is why we review labs prior to starting treatment. If your body is not functioning at optimal health, you will not get great results.
“My friend had knee issues and had stem cells. He’s cured! So I want the same thing. Let’s schedule it!”
- It’s good to know that your friend had great results with stem cells. We are a patient centered practice and we want to get to know our patients and make sure we are offering them the best possible treatments for their individual needs. Everyone is unique - and your treatment plan will be too! We can honestly say that we have never seen 2 people have the same treatment plan in the years we have been open. That is because Dr. Sorr takes the time to get to know you and formats his course of action to meet your needs. We always start with our free consultation which allows you to speak with the doctor and decide if you want to work together.
For new patient inquiries, we always begin the journey with a discovery session. A 15 minute visit to ensure the doctor and patient are a good fit and develop the trust and confidence moving forward. This will begin the process of on-boarding which include: past labs, medical records, completing new patient paperwork, and potentially ordering testing for review in the new patient visit. The new patient visit lasts for approximately 1 hour and gives both doctor and patient the opportunity to dive deep into the concerns and come to a treatment plan that is reasonable and prudent with the patient’s needs and goals in mind. Follow up visits are 30 minutes and are essential for tracking and discussing progress as well as any changes to an existing treatment plan.
DISCLAIMER: To complete booking your first consultation with a doctor, a credit card and other sensitive information is needed which is stored securely encrypted through HIPAA enabled software. Your information is never given or sold to a third party. Nothing is charged to your card unless there is a “no show” to your visit. A reminder email and text will be sent ahead of time. Changes to any appointment must be made within 48 hours of the scheduled visit (virtual or in person).
Why do you need a credit card for my free consult?
- Our office has a 48 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy, which is why we require a credit card to be kept on file for all patients. Nothing is charged ahead of time and there is no fee the day of your visit. The card is just there to eliminate no calls and no shows. Our practitioners are in high demand and we want to make sure they are available to all patients who wish to see them. When patients cancel last minute or no show - that is a spot that could have been filled by someone else. If you cancel less than 48 hours prior or no show your appointment there will be a $50.00 missed consultation charge.
Why do I have to create a patient portal? Can’t you just send me the paperwork?
- The patient portal is a great tool for both patient and doctor. We are a paperless practice and the portal allows you to complete questionnaires and consent forms prior to coming in. Another perk is that it a secure place to keep your medical records. While we will upload any labs and imaging from us, you have the ability to upload any medical documents you wish. So you can input that MRI from a few years ago and the labs you had done in May. You don’t have to share them with us - it’s free online storage of your medical records! Safe, secure and all in one place! The portal also allows you to message your doctor directly if you have a quick question, as well as book appointments online.
Most common conditions patients treat at Source of Health include:
Conditions involving pain/injuries:
Conditions involving energy:
Conditions involving aging:
During your initial discovery session, we’ll listen to your concerns and make sure we are a great fit to help you. We’ll review any recent imaging, labs or other pertinent information. But most importantly, we’ll listen.