ACOUSTIC SOUNDWAVE THERAPY
ACOUSTIC SOUNDWAVE THERAPY TREATMENTS SCOTTSDALE
Soundwave therapy (also known as shockwave therapy) revascularizes (restores blood flow) to the entire clitoral structure (Cliovana)/Penis (Precision ED Solutions) due to the neovascularization (formation of new blood vessels) that occurs from the treatment.
Soundwave treatments offered at our Scottsdale location:
EVERYTHING YOU WANT. NONE OF WHAT YOU DON’T.
NO NUMBING CREAM
NO LONG RECOVERY
ACOUSTIC SOUNDWAVE TREATMENTS OFFERED
IMPROVED AROUSAL USING NON-INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY
Natural Healing For Better Sex
WHO IS THIS FOR? EVERY WOMAN. THAT'S WHO.
QUICK AND EASY. NON-INVASIVE. LONG LASTING RESULTS.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM PRECISION ED TREATMENT?
MEN WITH ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
MEN WITH PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
MEN SEEKING MALE ENHANCEMENT
IMPROVE YOUR SKIN'S APPEARANCE WITH THE STORZ D-ACTOR 200
TREATMENT APPLICATIONS CELLULITE
TREATMENT APPLICATIONS: SKIN TIGHTENING
TREATMENT APPLICATIONS: BODY SHAPING
TREATMENT APPLICATIONS: STRETCH MARKS AND SCARS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
WHY SOURCE OF HEALTH FOR YOUR ACOUSTIC SOUNDWAVE OR SCHOCKWAVE SCOTTSDALE PROCEDURES?
PERSONALIZED TREATMENT PLANS
AUTHENTICALLY PAITENT CENTERED
PREMIUM TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Cliovana is a simple, completely non-invasive treatment designed to increase orgasm frequency and intensity, increase lubrication levels, and increase sexual satisfaction overall.
- Cliovana does not use lasers, scalpels, heat, freezing, numbing cream, or needles, so there are no dangerous side effects.
- Cliovana uses proven soundwave technology to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and nerve tissue in the clitoris – leading to increased responsiveness, greater arousal.
- According to one recent study, 60% of women aren’t satisfied with their sex lives. Another recent study showed that 75% of men orgasm every time in female-male encounters – compared to only 33% of women.
- Cliovana helps close this “orgasm gap” by making female orgasms more accessible and more intense.
The body is always regenerating cells. Cliovana stimulates your body to do more of just that – specifically in the genitals. Cliovana uses soundwaves to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and nerve cells in the clitoris. This in turn leads to increased long-term sexual responsiveness.
- Since 1980, soundwave technology has proven successful in a wide variety of soft-tissue treatments. The application of soundwave technology for clitoral responsiveness has evolved from years of experience with the tissue of the penis, which is surprisingly similar.
- Cliovana helps women break out of the arousal deficit cycle, a cycle in which consistently low arousal leads to inadequate stimulation, vaginal dryness, unsatisfying encounters, and further decreased arousal.
- Instead, Cliovana creates a cycle of increased clitoral responsiveness, greater arousal and lubrication, greater sensation, and more satisfying encounters. This creates a positive feedback loop for more intense and satisfying sexual encounters.
- Other vaginal rejuvenation treatments, such as ViveveTM and MonaLisa TouchTM, are aimed at tightening the walls of the vagina, improving vaginal atrophy, and reducing urinary incontinence. These treatments require penetration into the vagina.
- Cliovana is different. It is the only 100% non-invasive treatment designed specifically to improve clitoral physiology, increase women’s arousal levels, and improve their orgasms.
- Cliovana can be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments.
- Four treatments altogether: 2 in the first week and 2 in the second week.
- Cliovana is a patented treatment protocol designed to increase vascular and nerve growth in the clitoris. Four treatments are required to achieve full results.
- Each of the sessions takes about 10 minutes.
- The entire process is NOT painful. If you do feel discomfort please advise the practitioner and they will adjust the settings to a more comfortable level for you individually, while maintaining an effective threshold.
- Effects can be felt as early as the first session and increase over 3 months, with heightened responsiveness lasting for a year or more. A single, annual revitalization session can extend results.
- There are no serious side effects. You may experience minor bruising and redness. Some women report increased vaginal secretions in the days immediately following treatment due to the increased blood flow, which can cause more lubrication at the vaginal opening.
Cellulite Soundwave Solutions utilizes proven soundwave technology to improve the appearance of the skin on the body by stimulating neovascularization to the areas treated. It is a 100% non-invasive, pain free, no downtime treatment option that offers great results for the treatment of cellulite, skin tightening, body shaping; scars and stretch marks.
- Increases blood flow, a primary factor to restoring the youthful appearance of tissue on the body
- Stimulates growth factors and increases the production of elastin and collagen
- Promotes natural tightening and smoothing of the skin
- Stimulates metabolism and encourages the elimination of waste products
Any patient seeking to improve the overall appearance of their skin, especially for cellulite, as the treatment restores the elasticity of connective tissue septa and causes enlarged fat cells to shrink, thus lessening the appearance of dimples and bumps related to cellulite.
The Precision ED is designed to:
• Enhance erections
• Provide more spontaneous erections
• Increase sensation in the penis
• Improve sexual performance
Precision ED treatment does not use lasers, scalpels, heat, freezing, numbing cream, or needles, so there are no dangerous side effects and no downtime. Patients can go back to normal activity immediately.
According to the National Institute of Health, 52% of men will experience some degree of ED in their lifetime.
Precision ED offers:
- Soundwave technology that is proven effective in treating erectile dysfunction
- A drug-free, surgery-free, needle-free, pain-free therapy that has zero side effects
- A treatment option that addresses the root cause of erectile dysfunction by regenerating cell and nerve tissue and restores blood flow
- A simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking 10 minutes, and provides long lasting results with no-downtime
The body is always regenerating cells. Precision ED treatment stimulates your body to more of just that – specifically in the genitals. Precision ED uses soundwaves to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and nerve cells in the penis, which in turn leads to increased blood flow in the penis.
Precision ED is drug and surgery free, is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects. Precision ED is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 10 minutes and provides long-lasting results with no downtime.
The recommended treatment protocol is 6 treatments, patient dependent with a minimum of 2 treatments per week for 3 weeks
- Average treatment time is 10 minutes
- Treatment areas include the perineum, the bulb of the penis, and the dorsal side of the shaft of the penis (rocking handpiece back and forth treating both sides the corpus cavernosum on the dorsal side of the penis shaft (base to glans). Do NOT treat the glans.
The entire process is NOT painful. If you do feel discomfort, please advise the practitioner and they will adjust the settings to be more comfortable level for you individually, while maintaining an effective threshold.
Effects can be felt as early as the first session and increase over 3 months, with heightened responsiveness lasting for one year or more. Annual maintenance sessions can extend results.
Primary areas of concern treated with the Cellulite Soundwave Solutions protocols include common areas where cellulite is found (abdomen, thighs; buttocks). Other treatment areas include upper arms, flanks, saddlebags, tops of knees, and the back of legs.
The results of treating with Cellulite Soundwave Solutions are improved density and restored natural elasticity of the skin and connective tissue along with visible and long-lasting improvement in skin texture. Average number of treatments range between 8-12 sessions.