Our Plasma Pen Results Provide Enough Reason To Try This Amazing Therapy.
Above is a plasma pen before and after photo for an eyelid lift. Do you want to try this fantastic skin tightening therapy and achieve these same plasma pen results? Maybe you’re worried about the outcome? Are you eager to find out what the buzz is all about?
Let’s Go Back To Basics: What Is The Plasma Pen?
The Fibroblast Plasma Pen is a type of non-surgical skin tightening. It is also called non-surgical blepharectomy (eyelid procedure). It delivers accurate skin tightening up to the eyelashes. Plasma Pen results can be seen right away, and the effects last a long time. The results can last over three years.
Fibroblasts are cells that can function as accessory cells in various immune and inflammatory responses. It also produces collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies. It provides structure to the skin.
Collagen is also responsible for skin elasticity as well as joint and bone health. But as we age, our body produces less collagen. As a result, we see wrinkles and fine lines.
Is it inevitable? Yes. But can we do something about it? Definitely!
The Plasma Pen creates a thermal effect on the surface of the skin. This, in turn, creates a healing reaction that will activate the fibroblast. This will result in a light brown spot that will heal and flake over the course of a week.
In the following weeks, the fibroblasting process will stimulate the creation of new collagen. After three months, the treated area will be thicker and tighter. In most cases, only one treatment is needed per area.
What’s Not To Love? The Benefits Of The Plasma Pen
- It can be used in many areas of the body from head to toe. It can be used for eyelids, forehead lines, mouth or smile lines, ears, and neck. The plasma pen can be used to manage crow’s feet and drooping arm skins and elbows. It can even be used on knees and thighs, back of hands and on the abdomen to manage stretch marks.
- It addresses the common issues that people have with aging. This pen reduces wrinkles and helps improve dull skin.
- The plasma pen is a viable alternative to surgery. There is no need for cutting or stitches. You won’t have to worry about bruising or scars. You won’t need general anesthesia. There may be some mild discomfort during the procedure, but we do our best to minimize this. It is also not as expensive and as high risk as surgery.
- For older people with sagging eyelids that affect eyesight, it is a non-invasive and reliable option.
- It’s safe and effective. We use the real Plasma Pen by Louis Walsh International. This is an exclusive system that addresses the science of aging and skin tightening. It also includes proper aftercare, thus ensuring a successful outcome. There are some who may promote plasma used for cauterizing as the same for fibroblasting. It is important to understand the difference to avoid devastating outcomes.
What’s The Plasma Pen Healing Process Like?
There is some downtime of about five to seven days. But it’s not as invasive as cosmetic surgery so you can be back to your regular routine in a short time.
Each case is different. Throughout the consultation process, you’ll better understand the results you can expect, including the recovery period.
Do you have questions about what the Plasma Pen can do for you? Contact us now to schedule a consultation with our highly trained regenerative aesthetics physician Dr. Steven Sorr.
Dr. Sorr’s background is naturopathic and functional medicine. He focuses on harnessing the body’s core cellular healing ability through regenerative medicine.
About the Author
Dr. Steven Sorr is the founder and chief medical officer at Source of Health in Scottsdale, AZ and has been in clinical practice using regenerative medicine since 2013. He received his doctorate in naturopathic medicine from SCNM and is a licensed healthcare provider in Arizona.
Dr. Sorr brings a huge passion for life and diverse educational background of food, yoga, and medicine to the Source of Health. His goal is to revolutionize the standard of care mindset by making significant strides in evidence-based therapies that are drug and surgery-free to restore high-level health for all.