Taking a holistic deep dive into how a person moves from head to toe helps uncover deeper layers of dysfunction and past trauma. Movement is medicine – taking an integrative approach delivers more profound care vs. the merry-go-round insurance methods.
PHYSICAL THERAPY SCOTTSDALE
100% Free Consultation
FINDING THE ROOT PROBLEM
HELPS REGULATE MOOD
LOWER THE RISK OF FUTURE INJURY
RECOVER FROM INJURIES AND PAST CONDITIONS
RESTORE MOVEMENT AND FUNCTION TO THE BODY
TO PHYSICAL THERAPY
HELPS MANAGE PAIN
PROTECTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
HELPS HEAL AND REHABILITATE THE BODY
INCREASES BODY STRENGTH
ROOTED IN MVMNT
Movement Medicine finds its healing source rooted in MVMNT. It all comes down to how you move, the vitality of your soul, your mindset, proper nutrition, and intelligent training. Taking a holistic deep dive into how a person moves from head to toe helps uncover deeper layers of dysfunction and past trauma. Movement is medicine – taking an integrative approach delivers more profound care vs the merry-go-round insurance methods.
Our physical therapy and movement medicine evaluations and coaching containers are 90 minutes with movement expert and pain specialist, Dr. Matthew Zanis. Your journey begins with a deep dive discovery session where you will discuss lifestyle habits, previous injuries/pain experiences, training history, and movement/performance goals.
During the initial evaluation, Dr. Zanis will assess your movements patterns in conjunction with your detailed history to illuminate the root cause of your symptoms.
Following the initial evaluation, Dr. Zanis will provide you with immediate actionable movements in a personalized training program that will guide your movement needed to effectively resolve your pain symptoms, reduce risk for future injury, and enhance your movement literacy.
This is an energetic exchange that requires commitment and accountability from both you, the client, and us, the provider, in order to effectively progress through this coaching and rehabilitation container. We are committed to you, if you are to us. That means you will need to invest your time, money, and energy in order to achieve the best results. At the end of the day, you will fix yourself with this long term solution.
During your physical therapy evaluation you can expect:
- A detailed discussion of your current symptoms and relevant past history. Understanding the WHY behind your pain and movement dysfunction.
- Review of analyzed movement patterns, highlighting the source of the problem.
- Collaboration on a plan of action to help you reach your goals.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PHYSICAL THERAPY?
WHAT IS OUR APPROACH TO PHYSICAL THERAPY?
BREAKING THE CYCLE OF PAIN
Understanding the cycle of pain is the first step towards achieving relief from trauma. Movement Medicine is a unique and holistic approach to getting patients better faster and longer than traditional Physical Therapy is concerned. Trauma may be physical or mental/emotional or spiritual. Treating the original injury may or may not be the first thing on the priority list. The cycle of pain is broken down as follows:
- Trauma is defined as a memorable event that negatively impacts your well-being. Remember that not all who have had a trauma are traumatized.
- Next is the dysfunction that occurs after a dramatic experience while the body attempts to heal. The initial healing process is typically thwarted by over-the-counter medications and quick-fix treatments which prevent the body from healing completely.
- The body then compensates for the injury with traits such as a limp or avoiding situations that cause pain (i.e., taking the elevator instead of the stairs).
- Accelerated Tissue Damage then takes place and is not treated well by traditional means. Gadgets and pills, followed by surgical interventions are suggested as treatment, whereas regenerative medicine seeks to rebuild the damaged tissue.
- Finally, a series of preventable injuries occur in a snowball effect that could have been prevented by being Rooted in MVMNT, and working to rebuild tissues.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Why Source of Health for your PHYSICAL THERAPY SCOTTSDALE TREATMENTS?
PERSONALIZED TREATMENT PLANS
AUTHENTICALLY PAITENT CENTERED
PREMIUM TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT
BEST PHYSICAL THERAPY IN SCOTTSDALE
If you’re looking to receive the best physical therapy in Scottsdale and are sick of searching for “physical therapy near me,” look no further. At Source of Health, we offer the full white-glove experience while delivering you the best physical therapy treatment, leaving you feeling more youthful and refreshed.
We’re located at 10752 N 89th Pl STE 118, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 which is right off of the 101 and Shea Blvd.